Just keep swimming.
Looking deeper into my problem, I did a diagram based on the problem, the impact of the problem, the importance of the problem. A rough-Class copy can be seen above. I wasn't entirely sure how to break my topic down, or what I specifically want to focus on. A start is a start.
Self esteem is a heavy, important topic. It's quite a long shot, but it's something I want to address personally. Below is a more refined version of my class notes from above. I look at the area of Self-Confidence of specifically, questions I asked myself, the possible causes and possible resolves. Just for an idea.
Over the past 6 month, I've been dealing with self-confidence issues myself. Wondering what's going to happen, I I'm going to get anywhere. It's crippling, low self confidence is very limiting. It holds us back. It stops us achieving the goals we want to achieve.
Low Self Esteem -> What's going to happen after University? Am I good enough? What route do I take?
I want to talk to Artists about their experience, how they got where they are. Was it luck? Was it hard work? This issue of self confidence is something I want to tackle and hopefully help some people along the way.
Focusing more on how hard self-esteem issues can be on certain individuals, and working on an understanding of the importance and effect of self-esteem as a whole specifically on Artists/Designers in a competitive field.
Next week I need to have a presentation prepped, I'll pop another post on my research and references. This is just my initial thoughts for now. Slight update.
---


No comments:
Post a Comment