Friday, 25 December 2015

Concepts for Chibis [Define]

More for personal reference, It's a lot easier to find in a Blog space.

I currently have 6 full concepts for each character but I am only planning on making 3 final characters by the deadline due to time constraints and issues arising in my personal life that have prevented me from doing as much as I had hoped to do. In my own time, after this projects completion, I will do the remaining characters and more!

aDrive


Animation:  Shrugging wave.
Colours:  Murky green, dark blue, brown.
Quote:  "We're all a big Twitch Family here!"

DerpTyme


Animation:  Hands on her tummy, waving/rocking side to side slowly (cute)
Colours:  Orange, dark purple, Red-brown.
Quote:  "You gotta do what you gotta do."

LegendaryLea


Animation:  Overly hyper, excited waving and jump.
Colours:  Black, pink, orange.
Quote:  n/a

Nightblue3




Animation:  Head bopping, hand on the side of his headphones.
Colours:  Grey, Electric Blue
Quote:  "My advice is: If you enjoy it then don't give it up. It'll be worth it."

Okolnir


Animation:  Shy wave, shuffling her feet. Uncaring look.
Colours:  Dark brown, dark red, Cream.
Quote:  "I follow my heart."

Sodapoppin


Animation:  Happy wave of 'sassy' attitude.
Colours:  Purple, Blue, Gray, Black.
Quote:  "What do you MEAN?!"

Check out my Shadow on Social Media:


No comments:

Post a Comment