Monday, 7 December 2015

Smiley Face :) [Define]

It's funny how something so simple can spark an idea.


After talking to my boyfriend on Skype about this module, he sent me a smile emot. And I got inspiration.

PROJECT: Smile

The idea is a video that interacts with the audience. Communicating with them, making them feel better about themselves.

"Draw a Smiley face." That smiley face is unique. Nobody else can replicate that smiley face. The concept is the same, but the actual output will be different for every person.

The message being that we are unique, and everything we do has the chance to make an impact.


Keeping the 3D concept around, I looked at having some sort of Super Smash Bros (c) Nintendo introduction for each character as they present their message of motivation.

After presenting the idea to the class, I felt like I was going a little off the line with this idea. Focusing more on other people then helping myself. I started to think then, how can my success help other people?

I might be onto something...

Check out my Shadow on Social Media:


No comments:

Post a Comment