Friday, 25 December 2015

Video Mapping - Week 12 [Define]

Week 12, the final week of classes!

I put together a quick video of my progress since my last presentation. This includes various mock ups for the final video layout. I'll post the scenes here with a brief overview.





The first part included my research from various sources in regards to Creative jobs in their sector.


I basically want to focus on 3D for this module, as my area of focus for future projects, and I showed some of my initial image research and ideas for the 3D models and the video layout and such. Regardless of the idea I chose.



Before I defined my final idea, I went into a little about progression. The SMILE idea was the prime breakdown here, just giving some idea into my thoughts behind the madness.



Onto my final idea! I give a little breakdown about how I want to provide a service to Twitch Streamers using my 3D Abilities.


A little look at the 6 streamers of choice, those whom I find entertaining and keep ongoing in the background throughout my working periods.


Then the concept art for each person, looking like their chibi persona's. A rough sketch to get a feel for the streamers cartoony outlook.


A montage of various quotes from various streamers that I thought have some form of impact on the audience. Each quote can be seen as iconic to the individual streamers - one of my focal points for my 'showcase' video.


Quick glimpse at my 2 3D attempts. Low poly, high poly etc. Looking at the topology, quite a simple slide here. Talking about how I approached this.


I took a look at the layouts for my final video. At this point I was entirely unsure about how to layout the video and make it flow together over an extended period of time, AND keep the viewers attention, so I came up with mock up layouts for now.


And a final montage of my mock-ups for the outro! You can get A LOT more detail in the video itself. I remind you, this is a brief overlook to refresh my memory in future. :)

Check out my Shadow on Social Media:



No comments:

Post a Comment